[SLUG] Just wanted to say thank you

From: casey fraites (fraites185@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Jul 26 2002 - 22:37:43 EDT

I just wanted to say thank you to those who help me
make a dual boot my machine thank you for your help
.
I was wonder do you know any place that is hiring
entry level IT i am student i college learning about
computers and should a+ by may of next year I was
wanted to know of any advice that you can give me
starting out thank you for your time
Casey