[SLUG] Remove "console log" from kdm

From: Logan Tygart (ltygart@aperioservices.com)
Date: Mon Jul 29 2002 - 17:17:51 EDT

Hello People,

        As an avid Gnome user, I cannot remember how to turn off the "console
log" from kdm. I did a few dozen Google searches, with no useful
results and searched the SuSE site, where I think I found the answer
once, a few years back. I turned it off before by modifying a file, but
I do not remember which one. This particular system is running SuSE 7.2
with KDE2. I looked in the kdmrc file, but there was nothing that
appears to toggle the "console log" on and off.
        Also, it would be handy to know if you can modify (remove the x button
in particular) the buttons atop each window in the same manner as KDE1.

Thanks in advance,

--
Logan Tygart
Systems Administrator/Analyst/Engineer