Re: [SLUG] Remove "console log" from kdm

From: Ed Centanni (ecentan1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Mon Jul 29 2002 - 23:24:52 EDT

I don't get a "console log", but then I don't use kdm. I change the
/etc/inittab to boot to runlevel 3. I get a text mode login prompt.
After logging in I type "startx &".

But that is probably NOT what you want. I believe that kdm uses the
same Xresource specs as xdm. Try looking in /etc/X11/xdm directory for
some config files that may address this. Also see if the manpage for
xdm gives some info.

Ed.