Re: [SLUG] Star Office and Open Office

From: Jason Pratt (warlord@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Tue Jul 30 2002 - 20:02:17 EDT

On Tuesday 30 July 2002 01:21 pm, you wrote:
> As I said, I am using SO 6.0, and I am using OO 1.0. Earlier versions
> were not nearly as nice.

Out of curiosity I borrowed a copy of Wordperfect Office 2000 from a co-worker
who had it laying around. I would have been interested in seeing it run but
it wouldn't load up sine the Fontastic something 'er' other library wouldn't
load.

I went to the show Corel put on either last year or the year before when they
were showing WPO 2000 and Corel Linux 1.0 in Tampa. It looked promissing
back then. I guess it doesn't work with the newer distros.

-J