Re: [SLUG] CDR[W] Drives and sessions

From: Paul M Foster (paulf@quillandmouse.com)
Date: Thu Aug 01 2002 - 22:41:20 EDT

On Thu, Aug 01, 2002 at 11:28:55AM -0400, Matt Miller wrote:

> On Thu, 2002-08-01 at 00:03, Paul M Foster wrote:
> > I know very little about CDR[W] drives, so excuse my ignorance here.
> >
> > Is it possible to:
> >
> > 1. Record some stuff (data, not music) on a CDR[W].
> >

> Yes. The terminology used is called multisession.

<snip>

> Here's a good explanation from Roxio:
>
> http://www.roxio.com/en/support/cdr/multisession.html

Thanks. Truth is, my wife is using EZ CD Creator on Windows, and I was
poring through its help files trying to figure this out. And although
the software was distributed with an IOMega CDRW drive, and the software
says "Adaptec" on it, I guess the software is now owned by Roxio.

Anyway, great link. Thanks again.

Paul