[SLUG] Gentoo w00h00!

From: Jason Pratt (warlord@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Thu Aug 01 2002 - 23:32:55 EDT

Wow, after trying around 5 times Gentoo has finally been installed on an extra
machine at work. (Compaq Deskpro 450) I"ve got everything up and running
smoothly. I'm really impressed with this Distro. Installation of software is
a sinch.

I am now thinking about putting Gentoo on my main Linux box here but not sure
if I want to remove Mandrake. Opinions guys, should I just wait a few days
and give Gentoo 1.3 a try or just go for 1.2 and emerge -u world when 1.3 is
released? Has anyone had any problems with Gentoo?

Thanks..

-J