RE: [SLUG] painful request for info

From: Robert F. Wahl (netlacky@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Fri Aug 02 2002 - 15:52:33 EDT

Oh dear,

Just please tell us that you are sending from your own server and not
bouncing mail off of unprotected email servers? Semi-ethical spamming
due to silly (I'm being nice) people signing up for it is one thing.
Through email off of other systems and getting them blacklisted is
another.

Sorry about this reply... I don't have a good answer except setup a
standard protocol other than the MS Exchange stuff on your server.