Re: [SLUG] painful request for info

From: patrick grantham (pwgrant@cssi-fl.com)
Date: Fri Aug 02 2002 - 16:31:02 EDT

No. The company I work for the company is a big boy and is savings boat
loads of money by sending the mass marketing emails using internal systems
rather than farming it out to a vendor. I have no control over how they are
sent. My role is what to do with the responses (underliverable, anti-spam
filters, out of office, please let me buy the widget) when they come back. I
Let me assure you assure we pay dearly for the added traffic on data pipes.