Re: [SLUG] Scanner Setup

From: Ronald KA4INM Youvan (ka4inm@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Sat Aug 03 2002 - 00:46:53 EDT

> Do make certain that the scanner is turned on prior to boot up. If not, the
> kernel will not register it and the respective sane module will not be
> loaded.

   Or load the modules after you have turned the scanner on, I use
script files to do it, I also have to kill the module for the
scsi card and restart it for the system (or what ever) to
re-scan the SCSI buss. Never a problem here.

--
        73 (= Best Regards) de: Ron ka4inm@tampabay.rr.com
     100% LINUX, since July, 1997   SENT Time and Date are UTC