[SLUG] Need Some Mother Board Recommendations

From: Chuck Hast (kp4djt@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Mon Aug 05 2002 - 18:01:22 EDT

I have 750M of ram, 20G of hard drive, so what MB and processor
do you recommend, this is going to be for a desk machine. I will be
running RH 7.3 on it.

The machine I am presently using (40G hd) will become a server,
and the new machine will just be a work station. I am looking for
recommendations, and if they are available local, or via the 'net.

--
Chuck Hast
KP4DJT