[SLUG] FL High Tech Companies

From: Frank Roberts - SOTL (sotl155360@earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Aug 15 2002 - 20:13:49 EDT

possibilityDunedinquantitychastiseseverelysuccessfullyballisticDunedinHi All

As I had mentioned 4 or 5 weeks ago I had a list of high tech companies in
Central Florida.

Well as luck would have it no more than mentioned this list than I misplaced
it. Seems that I put it in one of those special places where I would not
loose the list so I lost the place. Dumb. Anyway I found the list - again -
yesterday and converted it into 135 .tif files each 954256 bites in size.

>From this I have made 4 disks for the and Tampa meetings.

Assuming that I go to the meetings these disks will be given away.

I would suggest that a better way would be attachments to e-mail but there
are two drawbacks to that.

First my ISO will not allow a transfer greater than 15 MB. At 10 they go but
I have sent 15 MB.

Second I can not send this as an attachmet through the list since there are a
number of people who would me for such if the list would allow such a
transfer which it will not.

So since e-mail is impossible and I will not pay for making an unknown large
of disk and mailing them the best approach would be to take a blank 80MM CD
to the next Tampa or meeting.

Please note it is best to check that I will go the next meetings the day
before since there is always the that I will go on another consulting job
without notice.

Thanks
Frank