[SLUG] Looking for an answer to RCS

From: Mike Manchester (mchester@pobox.com)
Date: Mon Aug 19 2002 - 08:57:49 EDT

I would like to store all my documents under RCS. That part is easy. But
what I really would like is to have the documents stored on a central
server, so that I can get, update and save them from anyone of my
computers. I have found information on how to run CVS to do this. But
that's over kill for me. I just document revisions and that's all no
project control etc. Everything I can find on CVS/RCS doesn't say
anything about running or storing revisions on a central server unless
you us CVS and I've heard there are security concerns with running CVS.
In all my searching of the Internet I was unable to find any good
information on setting something like this up. Can something like this
be done? If so how do I go about doing it?

Thanks
Mike M.