RE: [SLUG] Need Svc Manuals

From: wchast@utilpart.com
Date: Tue Aug 20 2002 - 22:10:14 EDT

Probably put them in the bad boxes and send them off to
see if we can get them fixed...

Also thanks for the marking of the screws idea, had not
thought of that one, will do it when I start pulling the
second machine into parts.

I have found that HP supplied the manuals when the machine
is outof warranty, if those machines were in warranty I
would have had them gone long ago. I can understand being
tight fisted with the manuals while under warranty, but not
when they are out.

I am going to check around and see who else will supply
service manuals, way I figure it, I purchased the machine,
I should get the books to it, both inside and out. Just like
you can get service manuals on your car.

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are
addressed. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify
the sender immediately and destroy any hard copies you may have printed and
remove all copies of the e-mail from your hard drive. Opinions, conclusions
business of Utility Partners, Inc shall be understood as neither given nor
endorsed by it.

Visit us on the web at http://www.utilpart.com