[SLUG] New Linux Users Group Forming

From: David Meyer (david@crbtechnologies.com)
Date: Sun Sep 01 2002 - 21:38:26 EDT

SLUG Members,

Today I was corrected for posting a job I found on this list. I did so
because I know there are several on this list who are without work, and
could benefit by this. This job was not with my company, nor was it in any
way a benefit to me.

This has lead to my decision to form a Brandon Linux Users Group, not
associated with the SLUG group. Frankly, there are too many rules on this
list. I posted a job for anyone who needs it, and was told not to. When
there is a need, I don't see a problem with that. If I made a bad choice,
then I apologize to the list.

Those interested in forming a Brandon LUG, please contact me offline.

Thanks,

Dave

  --
David R. Meyer