Re: [SLUG] New Linux Users Group Forming

From: Jan Mason (td376@mail.anonymizer.com)
Date: Wed Sep 04 2002 - 17:27:28 EDT

Ian, on this page on your web site:

http://ian.blenke.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=Downloads&file=index&req=viewdownload&cid=1

you have seven different copies of your resume saved in different
formats. One is in html and the other six are all Microsoft formats.
You are not even giving the open source formats a chance. Looks like
your using Microsoft in your buisness just like David Meyer is doing.
Nothing wrong with that. I use both too. I guess that makes you a
Windows oriented user.

"Honestly, I use Linux on the desktop exclusively."

--
Jan Mason
td376@mail.anonymizer.com