[SLUG] Personal opinion week

From: Joe Brandt (bytemepc@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Wed Sep 04 2002 - 18:13:52 EDT

In catching up on the slug list (since Monday) reading all the stuff on
the "how to ask a question thread" and "a new project thread" was the
funniest stuff I have read in a while on this list while feeling sorry
for David {yall really abused him good}.

since this seems to be "Personal opinion week" I will add mine.

If we would follow the Golden Rule in our replies we would all be
happier and command more respect from each other.

BTW I am not a religious person just a "Mr. Nice Guy"