Re: [SLUG] A New Project!!!!

From: Ronan Heffernan (ronan@iotcorp.com)
Date: Wed Sep 04 2002 - 18:16:02 EDT

> PICs are for the feable. (If you come to the Sarasota meeting you would
> know I work with PICs. *g*)

I can live with "feable". When working that close to the silicon, I
don't mind using crutches. The last time I had to do a PIC-level
solution, I wimped-out and went with a ZWorld Jackrabbit board. It was
very expensive ($70 each), but it came with a free multi-threaded C
compiler and most of the sensitive electronic work was done (I only had
to deal with TTL I/O ports and supply approx. 5V power).

--ronan