RE: [SLUG] Partition type question

From: Craig Zeigler (craig@penguindevelopment.com)
Date: Wed Sep 11 2002 - 12:42:15 EDT

Oddly enough I've proven (with the square OJ thingies from Burger Kind
and the round cup holders in my car) that square peg does fit in round
hole (but only if round hole is large enough to accommodate square peg).

BTW I know this has no real bearing on anything, but I'm in a weird
mood, so it makes little difference :) Have a nice day