Re: [SLUG] Laptop

From: David Meyer (dmeyer07@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Mon Oct 14 2002 - 11:14:48 EDT

Very good point. There is an Intel propaganda video out that some Intel
resellers use that shows AMD chips burning up when the fan is taken away.
Now, having said that, I have two AMD chips in two different PC's and one
has been running for four years now without so much as a sneeze.

Personally, I prefer the new P4 processor. If the fan goes, you won't loose
the chip or your motherboard. Unfortunately, I can't say the same if it
were to happen to AMD.

Dave