RE: [SLUG] Whats the difference in these entries

From: Mikes work account (mrock@stewartsigns.com)
Date: Thu Oct 17 2002 - 14:16:01 EDT

Ok then, what you are saying is that they are all the same only different,,
right?

I think I understand. Will I be able to install the tar version on my
Redhat system? Or should I use the --source from redhat?

Michael C. Rock
Systems Analyst
Registered Linux User # 287973

"The time has come the Walrus said to speak of many things,,,"
"Christians give up what they cannot keep,,to gain what they cannot lose"