Re: [SLUG] Whats the difference in these entries

From: Aaron Steimle (asteimle@washpat.com)
Date: Thu Oct 17 2002 - 14:34:58 EDT

 I don't know how much you know about what modules and stuff like that are
needed...but if you use the redhat kernel it is all predefined for you...(
if that is how you say it) but the tar.gz is a blank slate...you have to
pick what modules you want...( which I tried and failed) does this make any
sense?