Re: [SLUG] SuSE 8.1

From: Bob File (rfile@innet.com)
Date: Sat Oct 19 2002 - 15:03:57 EDT

On Saturday 19 October 2002 12:25 pm, A2L1 wrote:
> okay I'll try.
> The differences Im led to believe are in the distro itself
> -- some changes/additions to yast2 and things like that. I
> personally like it and am happy but not real crazy about
> the 80+ dollar total price (taxes and all) but I guess
> thing like that are going to happen -- bread isnt a nickle
> a loaf anymore either.
> I have been using SuSE for awhile now and dont see myself
> changing any time soon. I dont know how much help this
> was---some I hope.

Yes thanks for the reply. I have been using SuSE for a while also and like the
amount of software that comes with it. The upgrade price makes it a little
more attractive, since I don't use the manuals much any more, plus I think
they are on the disks anyway as HTML or PDF.
Plus any distribution that installs mc by default must be OK ;-}