RE: [SLUG] once again, please

From: Mikes work account (mrock@stewartsigns.com)
Date: Mon Oct 28 2002 - 15:27:21 EST

Thanks Jim,

That was appreciated, but it did not solve my problem. I cannot edit those
files because they are Berkley DB(Hash, version 7, native byte-order). At
sometime I deleted manually some kernel version files not knowing that
rpm -e would clean up everything, and then I reinstalled a kernel rpm. what
I got was two entries in the rpm database. Now I cannot remove the entries.
and before I can upgrade the kernel I need to do that(because of dependency
issues), or I will just have to install over what I have after I repartition
the hard drive.

Michael C. Rock
Systems Analyst
Registered Linux User # 287973

"The time has come the Walrus said to speak of many things,,,"
"Christians give up what they cannot keep,,to gain what they cannot lose"