Re: [SLUG] ISP

From: Ronald KA4INM Youvan (ka4inm@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Thu Oct 31 2002 - 00:11:33 EST

BTW my IP address seems to be stuck as most report.

> Running a server to give FTP access to some files you are working on with
> someone else is an actual violation of the TOS, but running something like
> Newsbin Pro to suck down every binary news group, and letting it run 24/7
> which would totally suck up all the bandwidth is not a violation of the TOS.
> Go figure.

   As long as $/gig of download hasn't arrived, sucking can't
be charged extra for, but severing can.
   I suck (my chum calls it Hovering) with pan the news reader,
I recommend it.

        73 (= Best Regards) de: Ron ka4inm@tampabay.rr.com
     100% LINUX, since July, 1997 SENT Time and Date are UTC
        Visit my HAM Web SITE at: http://www.qsl.net/ka4inm