Re: [SLUG] Mirror

From: Diego Henao (webmaster@bloodhound.slyip.com)
Date: Fri Nov 15 2002 - 13:58:08 EST

Matt,

First of all, thanks for answering my question. I think your answer is
pretty much complete. I have another question about this. Will these set
up allow the secondary server to have an updated list of the web-hosted
sites that I have in my primary?. In other words, I have different clients
with different websites. I think my server is giving the information to
people outside about where all these websites are. In case my primary
server goes down, noone can access my client's web-sites because there is
not record of them.

Thanks
Diego