Re: [SLUG] Thursdays night Brandon meeting Special Announcement.

From: Robert Foxworth (rfoxwor1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Thu Dec 05 2002 - 01:47:50 EST

Nametags? Huh? I thought the slug policy was that NO ONE wears nametags :-)

73 from the old looking guy in the back row (no point in using my name)

PS - Joe - wear your nametag so we know you're the new guy.... hi
[hi == chuckle, laugh]

First one there with a BIG nametag gets his photo in the Weekly Planet.