Re: [SLUG] problems with creating backups

From: William Coulter (wrcoulter30@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Dec 05 2002 - 19:22:31 EST

Sorry, yes, I do have two drives. One drive is the cdrw and the other is a dvd drive. Nero tells
me every time that it was copyed sucsecfully, but when I reboot to test or use the cd, it doesn't
work.

Well, for some reason I have been only able to get Nero to work. I have a real copy of the roxi 5
and it doesn't work at all. In fact, roxi doesn't even see the drive. It tells me that there is
not a cdrw drive in the computer. Now, that is something that is not true.

No, I haven't created an image of the cd's I will have to try that later tonight or tomorrow.

Lastly, are my settings correct?

William