[SLUG] OpenSource replacement for Exchange Server that will work with Ou tlook

From: Doug Koobs (Doug.Koobs@reptron.com)
Date: Fri Dec 06 2002 - 08:56:42 EST

We are looking for a lower cost replacement for our Exchange 5.5 server. It
needs to support the Global Address List (or something very similar) and
scheduling inside of the Outlook client, if possible. I found Bynari
Insight, and SCO Volution Messaging Server, both of which look promising.
Does anybody have any experience with these or other Exchange replacements?
Thanks!

Doug