Re: [SLUG] OpenSource replacement for Exchange Server that will w ork with Outlook

From: robin (robin@roblimo.com)
Date: Fri Dec 06 2002 - 09:52:42 EST

Doug Koobs wrote:
> Thanks, I'll check it out. Why is Bynari no longer a viable option?

I need to do more research, but suffice it to say several people I know
and highly respect who were flirting with Bynari as a potential
replacement for Groupwise in their 800+ user environment got tired of
trying to reach Bynari support people to help with their small-group
beta test.

Another tipoff of an unhealthy company: Here I am, writing articles
about Exchange replacements. You'd think Bynari would be eager to return
my calls and make sure I write a favorable article about their product.
But I find it impossible to get through to them.

This is generally a very bad sign.

- Robin