Re: [SLUG] OpenSource replacement for Exchange Server that will w ork with Outlook

From: Jim Grant (jbgrant01@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Dec 06 2002 - 12:52:38 EST

I sent an email to Bynari concerning this thread as I have looked at their
product before. Their response was within an hour from the time I sent the
email:

We appreciate your information and concern for the well being of
Bynari. If you could forward to those groups to contact me directly
for any issues with Bynari, I would appreciate it.

We have had many changes in the past few months, but we have a stable
product with a good support staff, willing to assist anyone that
communicates with us.

If there is anything that I can do for you, please let me know.

Regards,
Richard Nelon
Director of Sales
214-350-5772 x37