[SLUG] Great Deal at Comp-Usa

From: bpreece1@tampabay.rr.com
Date: Sat Dec 07 2002 - 01:24:50 EST

Folks today I was up at Comp-Usa in Brandon and they have a Clearance rack
with 30 gig hard Drives for 39.00 no Rebate just straight price. They had
about 25 of these. Next the big deal a 7200 RPM Wd 120 gig drive for $100.00
also a straight price no rebates needed to get it for that price.

They only had 6 of them so if you are wondering where deals are on drives
That seems to be the best right now from what I have seen.

Just thought some one may be interested in that deal. If you wonder where it
is in the store when you go in go to the left right by the pda accessories
enjoy.

Bill Preece