[SLUG] need a commercial firewall recommendation

From: Mikes work account (mrock@stewartsigns.com)
Date: Wed Dec 11 2002 - 14:33:46 EST

Help,, Our firewall crashed and I need recommendations for another one
since this one is no longer supported ( not that it would help now!).

We run both Linux and NT and have consultants coming in via VPN.

I need one that is supported and recommended.

Michael C. Rock
Systems Analyst
Registered Linux User # 287973

"The time has come the walrus said to speak of many things,,,"
"Christians give up what they cannot keep to gain what they cannot lose"