Re: [SLUG] Message received?????

From: bpreece1@tampabay.rr.com
Date: Sat Dec 14 2002 - 18:11:06 EST

No this was not on slug's behalf it was from Time Warner Road Runner.
I was replying to the Tv show they had on Hackers.

I got that message saying that Road Runner System admin has to review the
message due to content or subject or attachments which there was no
attachments.

It appears that big bro in this time and age are watching and filtering due
to the Unkie Sam issue.
So if anyone using Road Runner got this then you know what the deal is. My
message said Road Runner System Admin Mail Services.

Bill Preece