[SLUG] Newbie questions Apache and AOL

From: ethan zimmerman (ethan@ethanzimmerman.com)
Date: Sun Dec 15 2002 - 22:39:37 EST

Hi guys I'm a newbie in the brandon area and i got 2 questions for ya.....

1. I'm running Mandrake 9.0 and I'm trying to get a connection to AOL
working (stop laughing) I've got pengaol installed just fine but it
doesn't play nice with my modem (not a winmodem). The modem does work. I
can dial out I just can't get pengaol to do it.

2. How to i get apache to let me see directories? on my win2k box when i
go to http://localhost/foo and there is no index file i can view the
contents of the directory. This doesn't work under linux. what do i have
to change?

ethan@ethanzimmerman.com