Re: [SLUG] Mobile mp3 player?

From: Josh Tiner (jtiner@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Wed Dec 18 2002 - 00:00:39 EST

Wow...that sounds like a bit more trouble than it's really worth - but cool
that you pulled it off nonetheless. Car stereos are really cheap when you
get down to it; the head units that is. I like the Kenwood Excelon's and the
products made by Eclipse. There is a place on US 19 called Auto Audio that
sells really nice stuff at a decent price, even though it still is retail to
some degree. Beats best buy or circuit city if your on a budget. Of course,
for the less expensive stuff it's not "competition grade" audio equipment -
but really that is just to say that you can't rattle the fillings out of the
teeth of the guy buckled to his seat in the car next to you...which is what
I enjoy doing. :-)

-jtiner