Re: [SLUG] Mobile mp3 player?

From: Ronald KA4INM Youvan (ka4inm@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Tue Dec 17 2002 - 21:43:53 EST

> and came up a rough draft of a cheap box in the car for playing
> mp3s.

  I have a 1 X CD rom drive that I am thinking about putting with

a small two channel amplifier in the car to listen to CD's.

   A 12 and 5 Volt regulator will be needed to run it off of the car
power and I will have to shock mount the drive, it wouldn't have
any skip proof technology. I can't afford anything fancier.

--
        73 (= Best Regards) de: Ron ka4inm@tampabay.rr.com
     100% Slack. since July, 1997 (still free!) SENT D&T are UTC