[SLUG] Mobile mp3 player?

From: Matt (matthew@textbox.net)
Date: Tue Dec 17 2002 - 04:34:44 EST

Now I have been thinking this over as I am the "unoffical king of
outdated hardware" (please feel free to regain your title if it's
stolen!) and came up a rough draft of a cheap box in the car for playing
mp3s. I have seen cheap lcd units for the front and could update the
songs via 802.11b, powered by an inverter. It lets me geek out and get
to put some hardware to use at the same time =]

I know this setup has been done before but the real question is how long
would you think the hardware would last in the car with the typical road
conditions? I don't go off roading or anything like that but everyday
driving has it's bumps and what not...

--
Matt <matthew@textbox.net>
Textbox Networks