Re: [SLUG] Mobile mp3 player?

From: Mindspring (savatage@mindspring.com)
Date: Tue Dec 17 2002 - 22:20:21 EST

1 x would not do very well minimum I would recommend would be a 6x to 8x
but for the cost of putting all that together amp converter etc why not get
a portable
cd walkman type player that supports mp3 for around $60.00 with a $19.00
wireless
transmitter with adapter combo sold at best buys then you can use it with
home or car ?
Time to hook up 3 to 4 minutes

Your power converter and 5 volt regulator around 35 to 40.00 then your amp
and then
wire and power cable to hook up to the cd rom 5.00 and this would not be
made to sport
any kind of oversampling nor shock?
Hours and then pray that you have everything properlly works and that you
dont have any bare wires that
can short.

As for the portable unit for shock a simple terricloth towel works for a
cushion.
Works well.

Just a Idea.