RE: [SLUG] I'm 100% on a data drive but its not full ??

From: Mikes work account (mrock@stewartsigns.com)
Date: Thu Dec 19 2002 - 14:53:35 EST

A reserved % for root access is the issue with this filesystem.

I am going to write off the data and recreate the filesystem with not
root reserve. only:

I don't know how to do that!! A man on mkfs sheds no light on this issue
at al.

Can someone enlighten me on what to read?

Michael C. Rock
Systems Analyst
Registered Linux User # 287973

"The time has come the walrus said to speak of many things,,,"
"Christians give up what they cannot keep to gain what they cannot lose"