[SLUG] ThinkPad trackpoint configuration

From: Matt (matthew@textbox.net)
Date: Thu Jan 02 2003 - 18:45:08 EST

When I installed SuSE on my laptop I was using a keyboard in the ps/2
and a usb mouse - the orignal keyboard was damaged so I removed it. When
I replaced the keyboard it worked fine except for the trackpoint/3
buttons. I have checked the web for xf86configs for thinkpads and can't
seem to find anything to help get it working. The keyboard was shipped
in full working condition and the store that sold it has always had
quality (tested) used parts.

Is there something I'm missing in the xf86config? Would the trackpoint
be treated like any other mouse? I have had it working in Mandrake &
Slackware...

--
Matt <matthew@textbox.net>
Textbox Networks