Re: [SLUG] Questions about laptop batteries

From: chris clement (chris@ozline.net)
Date: Thu Jan 02 2003 - 23:32:40 EST

Why has nobody thought to make a pack with 2 half sized sets of cells with a
switch to allow you to run one down completely and peak-charge the other
whenever it's convenient? I'll bet even the switch could be solid state and
smart enough to take care of itself. Maybe your engineer friend could make a
killing here!