Re: [SLUG] Need USB mouse help

From: Levi Bard (levi@bard.sytes.net)
Date: Mon Jan 06 2003 - 17:46:57 EST

I use the mousedev module to control my MS USB trackball, which uses the IMPS/2 protocol (which I think most modern MS mice use). On my system (Debian), I just had to add an entry in /etc/modules for mousedev.o to load at boot time. I don't use GPM (because I hate it :), but I'll put up a copy of my XF86Config file at http://bard.sytes.net/XF86Config-4.example. I have both my touchpad and my trackball able to be used simultaneously in X.

Levi