[SLUG] Redhat 8.0

From: Mike Manchester (mchester@pobox.com)
Date: Tue Jan 07 2003 - 11:59:54 EST

Well I've been using Redhat 8.0 for a couple of days, I'm trying to be a
little open minded here. But there are a couple of things about the new
gnome that is really bothering me and I was wondering if anyone can
offer me some help.

1. How do I change the focus delay on windows. This was easy to do with
the sawfish window manager. As of yet I haven't found how to do this in
the new window manager for gnome (what ever it is).

2. Can I change from a double click of the mouse to a single click of a
mouse?

3. How do I change/add a menu item to the GUI?

4. Where's the file manager located? I'm guessing Redhat calls it RedHat
explorer :)

Thanks
Mike M.