Re: [SLUG] Just a thought.. or two..

From: Doug Koobs (dkoobs@dkoobs.com)
Date: Tue Jan 07 2003 - 12:17:12 EST

> One of my personal mantras I have tried to maintain is not to
> complain if I can not provide a possible solution that
> stays on the positive side..

Hey, don't hold back your complaints just because you don't have a
solution. There may be someone else who has the solution, but doesn't know
that the problem exists! Or, other people may have the same problem, but
don't realize that other people are concerned. I'm not saying to whine
about every little thing, but the group is here to help out :)

Doug