[SLUG] Putty

From: J Lands (usedtire@linuxmail.org)
Date: Tue Jan 14 2003 - 05:30:09 EST

I am trying to implement Putty or another telnet service to be able
to securely access my Linux server from other locations.

I can successfully implement the telnet client services, but I have
read a bit on Putty and it seems the more appropriate application.
Has anyone used it and what kind of feedback can you give me on it?

Security is always an issue that is why I am considering Putty.

TYIA
Jesse

http://www.linuxmail.org/