Re: [SLUG] MP3 edit

From: JamesS (penroses@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Mon Jan 20 2003 - 03:53:43 EST

Since i am a Linux newbie i still use my windows boxes to edit my music, and
video files. The best product i've found is Syntrillium's Cool Edit 2000
which costs $90. I also have Music Match Jukebox which will do a decent job
of separating files but with a very clunky interface. It costs $30. If you
do not want to pay for some software or are looking for linux editing
software someone else will have to come to the rescue. If you would like you
can send me the file and i will separate the files and send them back to
you.

JamesS