Re: [SLUG] shell script question

From: Russell Hires (sollust@earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Jan 30 2003 - 11:59:18 EST

> Are you trying to do something like this?:
>
> sudo bless -folder /Volumes/volname/System
> -folder9 "/Volumes/volname/System Folder"

Yes. The complete command is
sudo /usr/sbin/bless -folder9 '/System Folder' -setOF

My sudoers file looks like this:
# sudoers file.
#
# This file MUST be edited with the 'visudo' command as root.
#
# See the sudoers man page for the details on how to write a sudoers file.
#

# Host alias specification

# User alias specification

# Cmnd alias specification
Cmnd_Alias OS9 = /usr/sbin/bless -folder9 '/System Folder' -setOF

# Defaults specification

# User privilege specification
root ALL=(ALL) ALL
%admin ALL=(ALL) ALL
student ALL=(ALL) NOPASSWD: OS9

I think maybe I got the command part wrong. Should it just contain the
command and not the options?

Russell