RE: [SLUG] 52X CD RW drive @ TCWO <-- stop /pickin/ on me!

From: Chuck Vroman (chvroman@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Sat Feb 01 2003 - 16:55:30 EST

Josh,
There is no URL that I know of, but I can give you the location: US Hwy.
19 between Ulmerton Rd and 49th St.
If you are coming from Ulmerton (north of the facility), turn left
traffic light at 110th Ave. and take the first right and turn left into
the parking lot for the Pinellas Expo Center.

>From the south, take the first right turn off US Hwy. 19 after going
over the 49 St. overpass.
Show times: Sat 10AM - 9PM, Sunday 11Am - 6PM.
Also, I was in error about the entry fee: it's $6, not $5. Sorry. Also,
sorry about the late response.

Chuck