RE: [SLUG] Red Hat Network

From: Rock (mrock@stewartsigns.com)
Date: Thu Feb 06 2003 - 10:32:03 EST

Good idea. MS is beginning to feel the open source pressure on its
bottom line. We NEED to keep RH in business and that means paying for
what we get! The prices are cheap enough so lets all pay for the
services we get and that will help push MS nearer the brink.

Michael C. Rock
Systems Analyst
Registered Linux User # 287973

"The time has come the walrus said to speak of many things,,,"
"Christians give up what they cannot keep to gain what they cannot lose"