Re: [SLUG] Red Hat Network

From: Frank Robers _ SOTL (sotl155360@earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Feb 06 2003 - 17:36:40 EST

Three
1. This is great for their profit picture and thus my RH stock.
2. All things considered with RH I am extremely glad I switched to Mandrake.
3. Now considering that Mandrake is following down the same slippery path that
RH is on I am actively working at switching to Debian away from commercial
software completely.

Frank